“I’ve been charged with possession and I need help”

Marijuana defense lawyer Paul Zukerberg can help you if you have been charged with illegal substance possession or driving under the influence. Call him today. 202.232.6400 or email pzuk@speakeasy.net


Zukerberg Law Center, PLLC
Adams Morgan Business District
1790 Lanier Place, NW
Washington, DC 20009-2118

1 reply

  1. How do I get THC (marijuana) out of my body…??How does one get marijuana out of their system fast??

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s