Paul Zukerberg has over 28 years of experience defending marijuana and other controlled substance cases.
- Legal Representation. Need a defense lawyer for a marijuana possession, distribution, private use, or DUI charge? Paul Zuckerberg has over 28 years of defense experience fighting for your rights. From a single joint, to importation, manufacturing or distribution, Paul is the go-to lawyer in our nation’s capital and surrounding jurisdictions.
- News and Updates on Marijuana Legalization. Whether it’s medical marijuana, or for recreational use, we provide the latest national and international developments on marijuana law and policy.
- New Cases and legislation. This site is a resource for local and federal developments in marijuana defense and legalization efforts.
About Attorney Paul Zukerberg
Marijuana Defense Attorney Paul Zuckerberg has over 28 years of defending clients charged with Marijuana and other drug offenses.
Paul has tried over 400 cases to verdict, in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia, in both state and federal courts, including:
- United States Supreme Court
- D.C. Superior Court
- D.C. Federal Court
- U.S. District Court – Greenbelt
- U.S. District Court – Alexandria
- U.S. District Court – Baltimore
- U.S. District Court – Richmond
- U.S. District Court – District of Columbia
- Circuit Court for Montgomery County – Rockville Courthouse
- District Court for Montgomery County – Rockville and Silver Spring Courthouses
- Circuit Court for Prince George’s County (P.G. County) – Upper Marlboro
- District Court for Prince George’s County (Upper Marlboro and Hyattsville Courts)
- Circuit Court for Baltimore County
- Circuit Court for Baltimore City
- Circuit Court for Alexandria, Virginia
- Circuit Court for Arlington, Virginia
- Fairfax County, Falls Church, City of Alexandria
- Loudoun County Virginia
- All state and federal courts in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia
Clients love Paul’s approachability and down-to-earth attitude. If you or someone you love has been arrested for marijuana, K-2, or other controlled substance, call today for a no-obligation consultation. 202.232.640
Paul H. Zukerberg, Founder
Zukerberg Law Center, PLLC
Adams Morgan Business District
1790 Lanier Place, NW
Washington, DC 20009-2118
We accept collect call from all jails and detention centers.